Sunday 30 May 2010

Ready to go

CD 1 is here and I am ready to go. Actually I am a tad tipsy at a barbecue right now but am very excited that we are starting this. I  feel really positive that this could be the start of something great. A wonderful girl at my church today told me that she is pregnant (she is actually past 30 weeks already!) and I was just so happy for her. She is from Zimbabwe and her husband is an Australian guy who met her through mission work through my church. One of my closest friends M is pregnant and I barely felt a hint of jealousy. My church and work and friendships are filled with pregnancies, and for the first time I feel like I can breathe. I hope this peace is here to stay and that it is a sign of good things to come.

5 comments:

  1. how exciting! so glad that you've reached a great zen state and can't wait for this cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck - wishing you all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossing everything and sending your prayers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you drinking Bec? Sounds good, whatever it is! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything she could find! She wandered off to the drinks fridge and didn't come back for 20 minutes. A person starts to wonder! ;)

    ReplyDelete