Wednesday 5 May 2010

Teeth are out

Wisdom teeth are no longer, however in their place are big gaping holes that hurt - a lot! For all those people who said this wouldn't hurt - you lied! I was given Tramadol to take when I first left hospital but after consultation, am not going to take it anymore. Just on Panadol as anything stronger tends to make me feel ill.

Am on sick leave from work until next Monday, but have checked in on my emails and made a few phone calls to ease my mind, and now off back to bed.

Am so glad that I didn't try to push ahead with doing IVF as well as my wisdom teeth this cycle, as there is no way I would have been able to cope. I guess God works in mysterious ways huh. Am looking forward to healing, and then starting over next cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment