Thursday 6 May 2010

Friends

Have managed to get through another toothless day. Woke up in a depressed funk, but thanks to two beautiful friends, have managed to get through the day well and am in a much better space. Thanks R & M :-)

Need to get my butt into gear and get to work on a uni assignment that is due next week. I would get an extension for it except 1) the tutor changes this week to a new person and 2) it's group work so I can't let the group down. Bugger! So just need to get into the right frame of mind and start typing!

6 comments:

  1. Wheeee no worries, was a nice morning. Glad you feel better, I knew the shower would help xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you had some friends rally around for you hon....

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for awesome friends! Do as much as you can, maybe a little bit every day? Good luck and feel better soon!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear that your friends came over to cheer you up!!!

    Here's hoping that you can muster some energy to get that uni assignment done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better. I remember the pain and it is very unpleasant. What Uni do you go to? I went to Murdoch in Kardinya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have got a weeks extension on the assignment- yay! KC - I go to Curtin Uni in Bentley :-)

    ReplyDelete