Friday 6 June 2008

Update on our embies!

Some great news from the clinic today - all 14 of our fertilised embryos are still going strong, they are all at 6-8 cells or above, with a couple of star performers beyond that! The three IVM embryos are still going full steam ahead also so we may actually get to put some away to freeze - yay for us!

My transfer is booked for 9.15am with Dr Aitken who I haven't met before, but he is who has been suggested as a good obstetrician to have if and when I get pregnant, so hopefully he can put my baby into my belly and take it out again in nine months time!

One last hcg injection tomorrow to give me a bit of a boost and then I just continue with the crinone gel until Thursday 19 June - D-Day

Still feeling awful but will get through it now that I can think about my beautiful little embryos that are growing :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying that your little embies continue to grow nice and strong! I wish my RE delivered babies too!

    ReplyDelete