Wednesday 29 September 2010

M y body's epic fail

My body has decided to quite working and I have my period on Day 21. I have no idea what is going on with it, except that clearly it doesn't like me much. That's okay - I don't like my body much either at the moment.

I am back on my health kick - today is day 2 of exercise and eating well and I am feeling exhausted. I know I will get past that feeling and get an energy boost in a week or so, but gee I could really use that right now.

Study week for uni this week thank goodness, so no lectures or hard thinking. My brain has turned to mush, I am being unproductive at work and sleeping my non-working hours away. No sleep in for me tomorrow though, I have to be at Mandurah  at 7am for a toolbox meeting, which means leaving home at 5.45am tomorrow - ouch! Which means off to bed I go...

Night all.

1 comment:

  1. so sorry Bec! I don't like my body much either - I hope you get your energy back soon!

    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete