Saturday 2 October 2010

Once again

Only a quick update from me now as I am exhausted! Just got back from a marathon hairdressing appointment to get my perm done again. It's not quite the same as before - way curlier in fact, but hoping it just needs time to settle back into the nice waves I had.

Once again the bleeding a couple of days ago wasn't a real period. It sure felt like one - heavy flow and cramping, but everything just disappeared after one day, rather than my usual 4-5 days. Thanks body, I really needed that right now.

I started back at the gym this week, but I am going to take this slow and steady. Silly me has committed to entering a triathlon with a girlfriend in 6 weeks - there is no way I am going to be ready but no doubt I will do it anyway. Like I said - silly me!

OK off to bed for a nanna nap - will be back later with a more full update - a certain person has aggravated me again (no not Murray!) and I need a good vent!

No comments:

Post a Comment