Thursday 21 October 2010

Deflated

R has decided that she isn't comfortable donating her embryos as a known donation, only anonymously. It took them a long time to make the decision to donate their embryos and they don't want to deal with anymore 'stuff' (eg counselling, quarantine times etc) dealing with it. I do understand where they are coming from, and 100% accept their decision. I just can't help feeling that tiny bit of disappointment, knowing that we may have had a shot at being pregnant and having a baby. Murray was really attached to the idea of embryo donation as well, so am worried about how he will react to the news.

I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry Bec...I know you weren't pinning your hopes on this but it still hurts when it doesn't come through.

    Big hugs honey

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete