Wednesday 22 September 2010

Where to from here?

Not much to update, I am once again on an enforced break, unable to control my body, my fertility. I am okay, in fact I am doing a lot better than I thought would be possible. Murray left last night on a mini holiday with his sister to Melbourne, so I am on my own for the next five nights. I thought it would be hard, but already the space has allowed me to process my thoughts and just be me for a while without having to worry about anyone else. It's actually quite healing just spending time with our puppy, doing lots of reading - no TV or arguing over dinner. Just me and my thoughts. Dangerous yet soothing. I know there will be a point sometime soon where I will need to cry and vent, but for now I am okay.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for healing, yay for time alone. Make sure you get lots of cuddles from the pooch!

    You're right the venting and crying will come and when it does, we'll be here ready and waiting.

    Mwah

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from LFCA
    I am so sorry to hear that your cycle was canceled. So heartbreaking. I really hope your medical team can get you some answers and a plan for you.
    Thinking of you and sending love your way......

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry your cycle was cancelled hon. It just sucks. It sounds like you are doing pretty well though! I hope the time alone does some good for you! Big Hugs and lots of love!

    ReplyDelete