Monday 20 October 2008

Transfer booked

My visit to the clinic went well today, endo lining is at 10.5mm and E2 is fine so I will begun my progesterone pessaries tomorrow and transfer will happen next Monday. Luckily I have the day off already so no having to fit it in around work.

I noticed a sign in the waiting room that all clinic prices will go up by 10% as of 1st November - just what we need. Why can't they wait until the end of the year at least! Grrrrr. On a good note though, they have upgraded the ultrasound machine so we have a new shiny machine that shows colour and does printouts at the touch of a button! Very cool.

Has anyone heard of Embryo Glue before? I found a brochure for it in the clinic waiting area, and am trying to find a bit more about it. Apparently you can use it in a FET so it might be worth giving it a go if it isn't too expensive. Would love to hear any feedback on it...

1 comment:

  1. Have no info on the glue sorry. Congrats on the great lining and having a transfer date. Our fees are going up 1st November too :-(

    Sorry I haven't booked a trip in to Perth for next year yet hehe, the flight cost is still just a bit too high to justify for a weekend.

    ReplyDelete