Saturday 11 October 2008

Blah blah blah

My period has arrived so I guess we are starting another FET cycle. I have my form to get my bloods done on Monday, but to be honest I just don't know if I want to carry on with this struggle. Everything is so much effort and I don't have the energy for it. Maybe it's the depression talking. Maybe it's PMS? But I feel really down today, and in a foul mood. Murray is being a dickhead as well which makes it that much worse because it's a cycle of feeling like crap.

I went to the gym this morning and thought that would help clear my head but it hasn't done anything except wear me out. I just really can't be bothered with anything right now.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you, everyone has crappy days (and sometimes crappy husbands too!) It will pass and you will feel better. Thinking of you
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. they say that exercise is a mood regualtor and if done in the morning will put you in a good mood all day...

    Some days yes and some days no...

    ReplyDelete