Tuesday 14 October 2008

FET begins

After all my worry, I am fine with doing a FET cycle. It's this stupid hormone business, one day I hate everything in my life, dont want kids and want to quit my job. The next day I love my husband and cant wait to be a mother. Grrr to that. Luckily however, today is one of the good days. Work was quick and easy, I have the day off tomorrow ( I love 4 day working weeks!), I went to the gym last night and felt good, and am just generally happy.

I have started on the HRT (progynova) and go in for a bloodtest and scan next Monday morning. Transfer will be done the Monday following, so I can still drink at my sister-in-laws wedding on the 25th - not that the drinking is a huge priority!

Tonight we are going to see Stevie Wonder in concert and Murray is soooo excited! He has been looking forward to this for ages and we have really good seats, so hopefully it lives up to his expectations.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is the most positive post you have put up in a while.

    I know the ups and downs suck, but without one we can't have the other.

    Hooray for a good day and HAVE FUN at the concert!

    ReplyDelete