Thursday 23 October 2008

Post 200

Am I really up to 200 posts? Have I contributed anything to the blogosphere? I'm not sure but unfortunately you are stuck with me.

My transfer is booked for 11am on Monday. I'll be going alone for the first time which is a little nervewracking but I'm sure I'll be fine. I asked my clinic about the embryo glue and it turns out that they use it for every transfer and that the brochure was put out to provide additional information, so that is good to hear.

Will be a busy weekend as Murray's sister is getting married on Saturday, so hopefully I will be back after the weekend with lots of pictures to share!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the wedding this weekend and all the best for Monday.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...big things are happening! I'll send my stickiest, gluiest thoughts your way!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete