Monday 9 November 2015

Day 5 Injections

Another day, another injection done. To be honest, they don't worry me all too much these days. In saying that, the Orgalutran ones are much nastier so fingers crossed I don't have to do them for too many days!

My work has been super supportive of doing IVF. My boss knows what is going on and has encouraged me to take time off to relax during the process. I have this upcoming Thursday, Friday and Monday off, which is helpful to finish everything off for the vow renewal on Saturday. Then I also have two consecutive Wednesday's off which should be after embryo transfer. Hopefully everything goes smoothly and I can just take it easy on those days.

I'm probably not going to do acupuncture this cycle. It hasn't made much of a difference in the past for me, and the stress of trying to get to appointments really isn't worth it for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping and praying your body is responding as it should! We were going to do acupuncture this cycle and decided against it as well. It would add $2k+ onto the already expensive process and trying to make it to one more appt wold make me more crazy. Hoping this cycle is the magic one for you!

    ReplyDelete