Wednesday 18 November 2015

Day 14 - keep growing follicles!

My follicles are continuing to grow, but they are just not ready to ovulate yet.
As of this morning I have 25 follicles plus more antral follicles growing! I even managed to get a picture of my ultrasound so you can see the little eggs growing!
1 x 20mm
1 x 16mm
3 x 15mm
1 x 14mm
5 x 13mm
9 x 12mm
2 x 11mm


10+ <10mm p="">

Follicles on the ultrasound
My estrogen is at 9019, LH is 2 and progesterone is 2.1.
I am having another blood test tomorrow morning, and from there we expect to trigger tomorrow night and go to egg collection on Saturday!

Three injections a day is wearing very thin though – my stomach looks (and feels!) like a pin cushion. The Luveris injection is a touch itchy but not as bad as the Orgalutran.  We had a panicky moment this moment when I couldn’t find the Luveris medication anywhere – eventually I found them in the bin! Murray had done a clean up in the early hours of the morning and was so distracted that he thought they were empty and threw them out! Luckily they were fine and I was still able to use them. Final blood test tomorrow – I don’t want my estrogen to go any higher!

Latest follicle count

No comments:

Post a Comment