Thursday 21 August 2014

Day 17 - Ready and Waiting

Our little embryo has been defrosted and it thawed out perfectly according to the embryologist! I start my progesterone pessaries tonight, and transfer is all booked for the morning. I have to be at the clinic at 7am, and my doctor will do the transfer at 7.45am. Unfortunately Murray has an early morning at work, so my best friend (another Bec!) will be coming along with me. I'm glad I'm not doing it myself, although I have done in the past if I have had to. It's nice to be able to talk to someone and settle my nerves.

One of our traditions is to name our embryos at transfer, so I need to start working on names. We have had Snug & Buggles, Honey, Vanilla and Frosty. Usually they 'sticky' or cold names - I'd love all of your ideas please!

I had another acupuncture session this afternoon, and afterwards I decided to walk back to the train station through Northbridge. On the walk, I spotted the most adorable baby display in the window of Beau Est Mien - they have little crocheted stuffed toys and the cutest organic baby clothes. This will definitely be my first stop if get pregnant this cycle!

1 comment:

  1. How about "Freddo"? It means cold in Italian, good luck!!!!!

    ReplyDelete