Monday 18 August 2014

Day 14 - #unsoliciteduterusupdate

My body has decided to cooperate and ovulate on its own! My LH has surged to 16 which indicates ovulation. My estrogen is 1839 which is a big jump from yesterday, and my progesterone is 2.6. I need to go in tomorrow for another blood test to confirm that I have indeed ovulated, but all is looking good.

I had two moments today where it felt like God was telling me 'it's time'. When I was driving home in the rain, it eased off for a few minutes and not only did one full rainbow appear, it turned into a double rainbow! I feel strongly that rainbows are a sign of God's promises to us, so that left me feeling really optimistic.

The second moment happened at dinner. I made some delicious chicken and rocket sausages in the thermomix and we ate dinner on our bench next to the kitchen, rather than our usual spot in the lounge room. As I opened my eyes after saying Grace, I had this image flash in front of me, almost like a vision, of a high chair sitting at the end of the bench and a child sitting in it eating their dinner with us.

I continue to pray and hope.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Bec, I followed you years ago on BellyBelly, I enjoy reading your updates and am praying for you that this is it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy your body cooperated! That's a wonderful sign. And I'm glad you feel optimistic. All things are pointing to this working out!!

    ReplyDelete