Saturday 16 August 2014

Day 12 - Acupuncture

Somehow blogger managed to cut off the second half of my post yesterday.

I am doing an acupuncture session this afternoon. I had my first appointment with 'Catching Young' in North Perth on Wednesday afternoon, and I was so relaxed that my legs turned to jelly afterwards! I've done acupuncture in the past, mainly for migraines and relaxation, but research seems to show good success with IVF so I'm giving it a go.

We are on our way to the clinic now for my scan and blood test, and then I think we might go out for breakfast somewhere in the city. Usually on Saturday mornings I go for a run or take the dogs out for a walk, but that might be shelved for this week as I am still recovering from my cold, and now am all dressed nicely for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment