Wednesday 7 October 2009

Doing it all again

My weight didn't even get mentioned after all of that. It's been a crazy week though, I have a uni assignment due tomorrow so have been at uni after work each day. Also a couple of good jobs have popped up at work for me which look promising - will keep you in the loop. Only a quick one tonight as suprise suprise, I am heading back into uni.

Oh and we are doing 187.5iu gonal-f for the first three days and then will drop down to 150iu. I don't think it will work but the dr wants to see how I respond, to try and avoid hyperstimming again!

2 comments:

  1. Wishing all the luck in the world Bec!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you in my prayers and thoughts! Hoping this is YOUR cycle!

    I also nominated you for an award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete