Saturday 2 February 2008

Reiki and my day

After the events of the last few days, it was suggested to me that I should try and unwind and go and have a massage to treat myself. Although I wasn't really feeling up to it, I went along with it and had a massage this morning. I found the whole experience to be really therapeutic. The lady who did my massage, Hannah, also did some Reiki on me towards the end of the session. I've never had Reiki done before but have heard of it previously so knew what she was doing. It was very healing for me, exactly what I needed.

I am feeling a bit better today, still not great but I will get through this. I have to. I need to focus on losing weight again, and getting myself healthy for our next attempt. This will work, I know it will.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear your feeling a bit better after yesterdays massage. Take care.xx

    ReplyDelete