Saturday 7 January 2012

Pain

I am currently writhing in pain on my lounge suite. I have the most agonizing pain running down the back/side of my left leg which the dr has said is sciatica. I haven't had a moment pain free in 48 hours and I'm about to lose the plot. The locum doctor just visited our house and gave me some oxycodone and Voltaren rapid to help control the pain 

I'm so tired of having things wrong with my body. I had gastro for a few days after the new year, my SIJ back pain came back and now this.  I'm so frustrated that I can't just be healthy. Once this is under control I am on the war path to getting myself in better condition. I have signed up to Michelle Bridge's 12 week body transformation which I am hoping will help set me up with some better habits for eating and exercise.  My physio is also going to work on remedial Pilates with me to help build strength in my back.

On that note I'm signing off as the drugs are making me just a little loopy- hopefully I get some pain relief from  this soon.

4 comments:

  1. oh Bec, I hope the pain disappears soon for you.

    i'm seriously considering the 12wbt, just having trouble convincing Guv to let me spend the $199!!

    ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling for you.
    Good luck with the 12 week transformation, post heaps for motivation and support :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach, you should definitely do it, we can support each other :-)

    ReplyDelete