Friday 11 November 2011

results

Today is 10dpIUI and of course I couldn't hold out until a reasonable time to test. Negative of course. I don't know why I did it to myself. The logical part of my brain says it's too early anyway, but even if it's not, I knew the odds were low of this being successful. Especially because it's us - we never get things right the first time.

Still, my heart feels like it has been run over by a truck. You can't help getting your hopes up.

Official blood test is Monday, which is a day earlier than normal as I wanted to get the results over and done with.

4 comments:

  1. Bec i'm so sorry but could there still be a chance on monday?

    sending love regardless

    ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of love to you honey.

    I wish there was no such thing as this.
    I really do.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still holding out hope for you love. In March I had a bfn at 10 dpo and only the faintest spooky line at 11 dpo. Am keeping my fingers crossed xxxx

    ReplyDelete