Saturday 26 November 2011

Progress

No sleep in for me this morning, I was off to the clinic for an early morning blood test and scan - just the way I wanted to start my weekend! Scan showed a couple of follicles, one at 25mm, one at 17mm and one at 14mm. 

Having a scan this cycle and last has helped to identify that perhaps ovulation for me is more of a problem than we initially thought. I seem to grow follicles well but my body doesn't trigger ovulation by itself- go figure. 

Anyhow with all of those follicles, it looks like I will be triggering tonight and the insemination tomorrow afternoon. Fingers crossed all goes well.

4 comments:

  1. keeping everything crossed for you!!

    ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. How interesting that you suspect an ovulation issue! I ovulate immature follicles late in my cycle which apparently is an easy fix with Clomid!

    Sending positive vibes your way Bec!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck darling. I want this for you so very much and a Christmas miracle is certainly in order! xxx

    ReplyDelete