Saturday 5 November 2011

hot

I have no idea if it is because of the Clomid or the weird weather we are having, or my hormones playing up, but I am constantly having hot flashes. Probably once an hour I feel like I am standing in the sun and my face and arms feel extremely hot. It usually passes after five minutes or so, but I am feeling menopausal! I thought it might be the clomid, but I only took it for the five days at the beginning of my cycle so I doubt it is that. Oh well... hopefully it disappears soon.

In other news, I am 5dpIUI and besides feeling a little crampy, I am doing fine. Even though logically I know the odds are low for success, I can't help but feel happy that we have a chance this cycle to fall, and I am really hoping and praying that it is going to happen. It's nice to feel this hopeful.

5 comments:

  1. *yay* to hopeful! you've been in my thoughts and i'm keeping the thoughts positive for you my sweet!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm assuming that the Clomid did its job and made you ovulate? YAY!!! That's all the progesterone raging through your veins hun LOL! When I was taking Clomid, I remember feeling like I was about to boil over, I felt so hot. And my boobs were super duper ultra heavy and sore during the whole luteal phase, to the point where even the fabric of my tshirt would rub against my skin and make my boobs feel really tender. What dose have you taken for this cycle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I took Clomid hot flashes were my constant companion. I never got them with my IVF meds... Hope this cycle turns out to be your cycle! Keep the hope alive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds good Bec. Hot flashes and cramps is what I've been feeling too. Best of luck girl x

    ReplyDelete