Monday 31 October 2011

IUI progress

Today is day 13 of our IUI cycle and I have two follicles on my right side ready to pop! The bigger of the two is 20mm and the second one is at 17mm. I just got my blood test results and my estrogen is steady at 1600 and LH is still at 6, so I am going to trigger this afternoon (thank goodness I have a spare trigger injection!) and have my insemination tomorrow afternoon at 4.30pm!

My estrogen has risen nicely, from 780 on day 10, 1200 day 11, and 1600 on day 12, and 1600 again today, which is a relief as the levels fluctuated heavily during our IVF which I believe is part of the reason the embryos didn’t continue to grow after fertilisation.

I am very excited that we are actually going to have a shot at this. As in, we may actually get pregnant. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, but I'm excited!

Tomorrow is also the Melbourne Cup - I've back ed Mourayan to win, let's hope that I'm a winner in at least one race!

3 comments:

  1. keeping everything crossed for you Bec - i hope you back a winner in BOTH races ;-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. crossing my fingers for you, I also hope you win both races :) I hope to see a 'I'm pregnant!' post in 2 weeks, this has got to be your time!!

    ReplyDelete