Tuesday 18 October 2011

gallivanting part ii

There must be a limit on how many photos I can post - so onto some more photos of our trip!

The Louvre was stunning - but huge! We only got through about a third of it!

They Louvre pyramid

The only lowlight of the trip - somebody tried to pickpocket me while I was taking a photo of the Mona Lisa. I caught her in the act without realising, it was only after she made a beeline for the exit that I realised my bag was open and the zips all open which I had been fastidious about keeping closed. Luckily nothing was missing as I must have interrupted her!

Oh the crepes in Paris - how I love thee!

Notre Dame, such a beautiful church.

Lots of self-portrait shots! This one in front of Notre Dame, probably our favourite place in Paris.

Love the creativity


My heart

Montmartre

Scare Coeur Basillica

Montmartre was lovely, we even tasted Macaroons!

3 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous photos! Thank you so much for remembering me at Notre Dame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. more great pics! paris is on my list - just have to convince Guv...one day, one day!

    ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete