Monday 30 May 2011

Things I am looking forward to this year

With the year nearly half over, I have been thinking about all the things I have to look forward to in 2011


Visiting Paris with Murray in October - the city of love

Trying IVF again. While it is going to be stressful, we feel like now is the right time, and remain hopeful



Going to see the final Harry Potter movie. We have bought tickets for the midnight opening screening on Murray's birthday

Getting a new little nephew in June

2 comments:

  1. PARIS!
    Ohh Bec, I adore Paris (have been three times)

    You will love it.

    So jealous right now!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. jealous as hell of you going to Paris. i wanted Guv to meet me there after my trip to uk, so that we could spend our 10th wedding anniversary there and he flat out refused.

    hmmm why am i with him again...? oh that's right i love him..... #sometimesidowonder

    enjoy!

    ~x~

    ReplyDelete