Thursday 10 February 2011

These are a few of my favourite things...

Oh and now I have that song stuck in my head. And probably in yours too. Sorry about that. Not really but anyway, moving right along.

Today I am being a lightweight. Rather than a proper update (which I swear will come soon), I am thinking about my favourite things - people, hobbies and just stuff in general that makes me happy.

My favourite bloggers
Lion Jumper
What have I stepped in?
Life of the Bees
iWrite
Miss Ruby

My favourite things



 And with that, I am off to bed. Pleasant dreams all

2 comments:

  1. i just spent soooo much money at ikea the other day. eesh. it's a favorite thing for sure. also, i'm envious over your iphone 4. i only have a 3gs. time for an UPGRADE!!!

    aw, and the puppy is adorable. i want one of them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Ikea too... I never manage to get out of there without buying at least a few things I love but may not necessarily need :) xo

    ReplyDelete