Wednesday 23 February 2011

Recovery part 2

After feeling like I was nearly fully healed, I am back to being in pain. I went to a concert on Sunday evening and I think that may have exacerbated the pain that I am now feeling. It feels like a combination of the 'full ovaries' feeling before you go in for egg collection, along with the pain after your egg collection = Double whammy! It gets worse when I have anything in my bladder. Not sure if I shoould call the doctor to ask for advice? The only thing I can think of is that it is from doing to much running around on the weekend. Maybe? Who knows. Just hope it disappears soon.

Otherwise nothing much is happening. I am back at uni next week which is exciting. I have officially passed the half way mark in my degree, with 13 of 24 units now completed. I can't wait to one day be in my cap and gown, graduating! That is the main thing that keeps me going now. I'm studying two very different units this semester - organisational behaviour, and managerial accounting. Hopefully I can transition back to study mode easily enough.

3 comments:

  1. You need to take it easy girl!!! Did your doc give you pain meds? You sound like you need some!

    Best of luck with going back to school! I don't know how you juggle both work and studying. I know I couldn't do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugg! Sorry the pain came back. I agree with JellyBelly- take it easy.

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. It helps so much knowing I am not alone on this crazy journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree take it easy!!

    congrats on passing the halfway mark - i'm super proud of you! i think i'd like to study but not sure how i'd go going back to learning...so *yay* you!

    ~x~

    ReplyDelete