Friday 11 February 2011

Lusting...

I have been thinking a lot lately about what my dream home would look like. It all started when I was going through my usual Sunday morning routine - reading the new homes section of the paper. I was flicking through the different plans when one caught my eye. Often you will find a house plan that looks great in one area, but doesn't meet what you want in another area. Sacrifice the kitchen for the perfect bedroom layout? Amazing lounge room but tiny dining room? But I have found my (realistically priced) dream home.

And here it is...


Rear main bedroom, central kitchen, separate facilities for guests off the alfresco area. My heart melts...
Of course the most important thing is what you put in the house right?




 A girl can only dream...

5 comments:

  1. Go for it, I say!

    I have been browsing the property websites and posted a couple of really nice ones on FB, so why not have a look and put your order in, you never know what the Universe will send to you LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok i have to know what its called... I love it too.. I have only found one house plan to date that is not a rural building company design that has the Main bed at the back.. When you have the baby you can put baby in the retreat area outside the main bedroom instead of in your room .. before you move baby to its own room too.. I can see you living there yay!

    Love you
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real estate is my favourite IF distraction!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I have to have those turquoise Le Creusets....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outside toilet. I'd make the man live in a tent out there :D

    ReplyDelete