Tuesday 23 November 2010

Injury prone

Somehow I have hurt my back to the extent that I didn't even get dressed today as it hurt too bad. I have moved only from my bed to the bathroom when needed. My back has been sore ever since the triathlon a few weeks back, but I think four plane trip in short succession has done it in.

I only got back to work yesterday after spending most of last week in South Australia for my cousins funeral. It was probably one of the most awful days I have ever experienced. Not really up to talking about it right now, am slowly getting back into normal life. Of course my back seizing up hasn't really helped that. My Mum is really stuggling to cope with it all and I don't know how to help her.

Blah, okay enough dribbling, time to try and get to bed, the pain is agonising. Fingers crossed I wake up tomorrow and it is somewhat better, I can't afford to miss any more time away from work.

4 comments:

  1. Bec - I am so sorry about your back! Back issues are no fun. Sending you lots of healing hugs for your heart and your back!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bec I'm so sorry about your back. Mines stuffed too from a car accident in 98, it comes and goes but when it comes it hits with a vengeance!

    I just wanted to say that I'm really glad you managed to make it to SA for your cousins funeral, I think it was important that you went. As for your Mum - I hope that each day brings her a little more peace, it's hard and at times it will feel like it's so far away but it will come.

    ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get thee to a chiropractor missy! I think you have a misalignment, you shouldn't be in that much pain from a triathlon and flying. The chiro should be able to do a few adjustments and sort it all out for you.

    xo B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hows your back feeling?

    Also, a belated Happy Birthday to Charlie!

    Pop over to my blog, I've tagged you in a post.
    xx

    ReplyDelete