Monday 15 November 2010

Can I just have a whinge?

My period arrived like a mother****** yesterday and I am in pain. Serious pain. Like pull out all the best drugs kind of pain.
I have asked for permission from my unit controller not to do my exam tonight. It means I have to do it sometime in February next year but I just can't deal with the thought of being stuck in a room of people for 2.5 hours.
Murray has been screwed over by his previous school - again. No details, just lots of anger and anguish on his part. He feels worthless and has taken a big hit over all of it.

It is all f*cked.
But we are alive. Even through the pain and anger and every other which-way emotion, we are alive and present. So I know I can get through it. We can get through it.

I just wish my cousin was here too.

2 comments:

  1. Sure you can have a whinge, in fact it's good for the soul so should really be mandatory!!

    Sorry to hear about Murray, karma will catch up with them eventually - it always does.

    Sorry to hear about your period, my last one was like that - ugh especially in a foreign country without the comfort of my own bed!

    And you're right, you ARE alive but it still doesn't stop you from feeling like crap when you're kicked down BUT yes you WILL get through it - you're stronger than you realise!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you hugs! You need a break and soon!

    ReplyDelete