Sunday 5 December 2010

Winded

I feel like all the breath has come out of me. I can't breathe, I can't cope.

I was going through my facebook feed as you do, and saw a picture of a beautiful baby lying peacefully in bed. I clicked on it and immediately saw that it was my ex-best friends baby - four days old.

This is the best friend who one day stopped talking to me and I never knew why. No argument, no big fight, nothing - she just one day stopped returning my calls and that was it. Who also 'coincidentally' stopped talking to me right as I started trying for a baby.

I feel winded, the photo literally took my breath away. It hurts. A lot.

6 comments:

  1. Oh Bec I'm so sorry. Sorry for you stumbling across that picture and sorry for your best mate just ending your friendship for no good reason.

    And thanks for your comment on my blog - totally agree with you!

    ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Bec. This really sucks!

    (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm sorry to hear that. I also had a friend up and leave without any explanation whatsoever, it reall sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Bec - I am so so sorry! Sending you big, huge hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bec, I just found out via FB a couple of weeks ago that my "best" friend is pg. She had known for two weeks and was telling other friends and her family, but she made up all kinds of excuses that she wanted to tell me and didn't know how and that she tried to email me. I didn't get a single email, not even a call or a PM. I just don't buy it.

    So I TOTALLY understand how it knocks the wind out of you. I was in shock, then I got angry. It's not fair, she got the honeymoon baby.

    ReplyDelete