Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! We are hosting Christmas today and a smattering of family from both families will be attending. I'm looking forward to having a nice barbecue and sitting back with everything all prepared for the day. I'm not looking forward to the searing heat and humidity - it's ridiculously sticky already!

I just wanted to wish you all a lovely christmas, wherever you are in the world, however you choose to celebrate.

All our love,
Rebecca, Murray & Charlie xxx

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too Bec!!! I'll trade some of that heat for the frigid temps we have here!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas beautiful!

    Hope your day was wonderful.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Bec! I hope you had a LOVELY day and managed to stay cool!

    ~x~

    ReplyDelete