Monday 30 August 2010

Preparing

I have started taking my Provera tablets to bring on my period to start our next round of IVF. Unfortunately we had a bit of a setback financially today - Murray's car broke down. It looks like the transmission will need to be replaced which is a $2-3000 job. SO we have decided to cancel our Hong Kong holiday. We wont get much money back in cancellation fees, but we simply can not afford any money for hotels orspending money while also paying for the car to be fixed. If I'm honest with myself, I know we can't really afford IVF at the moment either. I'm just more willing to make hard sacrifices for our chance to have a child.

I am feeling really positive about the upcoming cycle - I believe that donor sperm could do the trick for us, and we will finally have our child. I have booked in to have acupuncture done this Thursday which I am looking forward to. I need to put everything into this, heart, mind, body and soul.

1 comment: