Wednesday 30 June 2010

Getting ready

We are slowly getting ready for our marvellous holiday! We leave Tuesday morning for Kuala Lumpur, staying for three nights of shopping and sightseeing before flying to Langkawi for five nights of pure luxury and relaxation. Then through Singapore for 'the great Singapore sale' for two nights of retail therapy and yummy food before getting home on the 16th. We are really looking forward to some time away from work and 'normal' life - this will be really good for us.

Langkawi accomodation

Langkawi Pool bar

Langkawi Resort


Only six more sleeps!!!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a fabulous vacation! You definitely deserve a break girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great holiday! It looks so gorgeous, I'm so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great holiday Bec, I hope you enjoy the the three r's rest, relaxation and retail therapy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOO jealous!! I have been dying to go to Malaysia. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time Bec, seeing that resort makes me wonder if I should be spending my 7k on a luxury resort, rather than England LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks amazing! I am so jealous! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete