Wednesday 3 February 2010

Febusave!

 
Something very exciting happened a couple of weeks ago, when the opportunity came up to be a supporting blogger for ANZ banks new initative for February - Febusave! The entire idea behind Febusave is that women should be empowered to look out for their money. That means learning how to save, budget, and open our eyes to our superannuation, shares and all other money related issues.

Whenever I have mentioned this new blogging opportunity to friends and family, they think it is hilarious as I am not the savings type and am definitely a shopaholic!  But I am taking this as a personal challenge to myself to get myself on the straight and narrow. After all if I can do it, anyone can!

So each blog post this month will include a little hint or tip to do with managing money, and I plan to personally give each one of them a go and I'll let you know how I progress. My goal at the end of the month is to have not spent unnecessary money - no clothes shopping, no extravagant birthday gifts for people, and using all the tools available to me to make my money go further. 

You can join up as part of the Febusave initiative at the ANZ website

No comments:

Post a Comment