Tuesday 19 August 2008

Family sucks

Have had massive drama over the last couple of days, of course involving my dysfunctional family. Allegations have been made about my father by my brothers girlfriend, I don't want to even write the words down, it makes it too real. I've never had a good relationship with my Dad but this is just horrible stuff.

We looked after their kids last night which was really difficult. Difficult in the sense that three toddlers/babies were thrust upon us - how do you guys do it! And also hard that we had a baby in our room and it was another reminder of what we don't have.

I caved and tested this afternoon. BFN of course. Am currently 6dp5dt so the equivalent of 11dpo...

Life sucks sometimes. Let's just hope that stress really isn't a contributing factor in infertility.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are going through this right now. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. *New to your blog* I wish you a much better day today! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you have a much better day today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope today is a better day

    ReplyDelete