Monday 30 May 2016

Day 19

A lot has been happening so here is the cliff-notes version.

Trigger injection happened last Monday 23rd at 10.15pm, followed by egg collection on Wednesday morning. We got 14 eggs, of which 13 were suitable for ICSI and 10 fertilised.

By Day 3 we had two main embryos, a 5 cell and 6 cell, so they were both transferred. I haven't actually called to see if there were any to freeze as on the day it didn't sound like there were any others left.

Here are our two embryos- no naming them this time round.

Unfortunately the day after egg collection I was very unwell, culminating in having to call the after hours IVF number - vomiting, full body shakes, dizziness, and cramping. I ended up getting through it but it was pretty awful.

I've been off work since last Wednesday as a result of the egg collection with bouts of nausea, vomiting, constipation, light headed, and crippling anxiety. Hopefully tonight I'll get some relief

I had a PCV test this morning to check on the potential for OHSS which showed elevated levels (43- normal is under 30). My Dr wants me to start on baby aspirin until my pregnancy test and continue to take it easy.

Beta is June 8th.

Back to the lounge recliner for me.

2 comments:

  1. All the best, have been following since BB days. Fingers crossed and saying a prayer tonight for you, Brady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the sickness. Your two embryos sound good. Sending you care and tons of positive wishes.

    ReplyDelete