Monday 23 May 2016

Day 12

Another bad blood test experience today. I'm super sensitive to the needles, even when they use a smaller gauge needle than usual.

 

My eggs are looking good – I have 32 follicles greater than 10mm, and another 20+ smaller antral follicles. Saturday was 21 follicles greater than 10mm, so it's definitely moving along, although I wish we had bigger follicles rather than just lots! The lead follicle is 19mm

 

 

It looks like my doctor is only doing egg collections on Tuesdays and Thursdays so if egg collection is on Friday, I will have someone else doing it (but I confirmed it's not Dr T who I won't let anywhere near me!). Usually on the weekends, the patient's own doctor will do the egg collection, so I'm hoping that either I go on Thursday or Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment