Sunday 17 June 2012

Transfer cancelled, for now

So our second little embie survived the thaw but didn't develop at all over the 24 hours since, so our transfer for today has been cancelled. We got the call at 8am from the embryologist, to be honest I expected that it was coming so I'm not too upset.

Instead they are going to defrost our last embie (a blastocyst) and we will transfer on Tuesday. This is the last of the three we were given from the clinic, so I am nervous, but at the same time I still have great hopes for our last little embryo.

3 comments:

  1. it makes my heart soar that you're still positive and having high hopes for your last embie - you're in my thoughts, heart and am keeping my fingers crossed for you as always.

    ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck, Bec. I'm thinking of you both, and I really hope this is your time xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gutted that the embie didn't develop but I will meditate on the next one being THE one for you xo

    ReplyDelete