Wednesday 6 June 2012

Day 7 already

Day 7 already, my first blood test is on Friday and I imagine at that point we start the bloods/scans/trigger/transfer merry go round again.

The last week has been pretty good, I've bounced back really well which I'm happy about. I spent the weekend in Bunbury serving as church coordinator for State Youth Games which is a great sports event for around 1000 16-28 year olds. I had to deal with a lot of teen angst but overall we had a great time. I got to play beach volleyball, dodgeball, ultimate frisbee and entered the fishing competition (I caught a bream and a whiting!)

Work is really busy but it's keeping me occupied which I am grateful for. So nothing else really to report, just plodding along until this cycle gets to the interesting part!

2 comments:

  1. keeping everything crossed for you honey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, I don't know if this will do anything for you. I tried for six years to get pregnant! Every baby-buggy I saw made me sad, anything that had to do with babies...pregnant women, crying babies, strollers, christmas, mother's day, easter, especially my period. Anyone who told me, just to relax and it'll happen...I wanted to choke! God, it was one of the worst times in my life. I tried to be positive, but I would always have a melt down and I was always upset with god but then would make more promises. We went for all the tests, invetro, took temperatures steady, charts, etc. I got so depressed it was unbareable! Then it finally got to a point where I did give up - I truley thought I understood we would never have a child, we stopped the tests...stopped everything. Then one summer we went to visit my youngest brother at cadet camp, and guess what...yes I got pregnant! When I read the pregnancy stick...I literally fell to my knees and cried crocodile tears. He's 24 now...and a miracle for sure. A miracle that I thank god for everyday, even though he often drives me crazy...but I don't care. I pray it happens for you ;)

    ReplyDelete