Thursday 24 March 2011

Blogging

Just a quick one to say I am still alive and that I will update soon (yes I know at abc 'they' said making apologies for not posting is a blogging sin, but the beauty is it is my blog and I can say what I want!).

Briefly I have mixed reviews from the conference - met some lovely people, had a bit of a time of it after skipping my meds, and felt like a loner in parts. But all part of the learning experience.

Biggest thing I learnt, or more accurately I recognized, was that I am a very open blogger. Very open. And you know, I am okay with that.

6 comments:

  1. fabulous to read an update from you honey! i'm eagerly awaiting your write up on abc. i've read alot on it and part of me is kind of glad that i didn't go but then i think if i had of we could have hung out together!!

    as for being an open blogger - nothing wrong with that. while i do hide the "real" me as such [think i've only ever put ONE pic of the real me on and that wasn't a good one] i do blog honestly and rawly - just like you!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been hanging out to read from you too - just started reading a few weeks ago as we are in a similar situation to you guys. It feels good to read your blog so you should feel proud that your words are helping people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry you felt a loner at the conf. But I hope you got something good out of it too.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be interested to hear all about the conference. I hope there were some positives to it all. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was great to meet you, Skipping meds suck big time. It is great to read an open blog, cant wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to hear more. I think being an open blogger is an awesome thing!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete