Friday 26 March 2010

My little man

Having Charlie has enriched my life so much. He can be a complete and utter ratbag - weeing in the house when he is completely toilet trained, getting into my diary and eating pages from it, escaping through the front door when we get home and begging for food even though the guts has eaten far more then he should.
But he comes up and hugs me and lets me pat him; he goes for walks and runs with me, and licks the side of my face.

For now he is my baby, and I am going to enjoy him just like I would enjoy a human baby - with all the love in my heart.



1 comment:

  1. Charlie is so adorable, those eyes are as big as dinner plates. No wonder you have fallen in love with him so much!

    As for weeing indoors, I would try extra praise and a treat when he goes outdoors. He should soon start associating and stop using indoors for his toilet.

    ReplyDelete