Wednesday 21 October 2015

All systems go

My blood test today showed that my LH levels are surging  so the doctor wants me to book in for next Friday to have my Endo scratch  done. I'm excited but also a bit nervous about it. The timing of it all also looks like our egg collection will happen just after our 10th wedding anniversary.

For our wedding anniversary we are renewing our wedding vows in front of all of our friends and family. We felt like this was a great opportunity for us to reaffirm our  commitment to our marriage  especially considering all that we have gone through with infertility and childlessness over the past 10 years.

We're having a picnic in the garden and have around 50 people coming along to celebrate with us. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! Can't wait to see where this cycle takes you! And a vow renewal sounds like a beautiful celebration of the life you two have created.

    ReplyDelete