Sunday 20 December 2009

Bleh

Alicia is pregnant and doesn't know who the father is. She has now broken up with the new boyrfriend because he found out that it might not be his (he obviously didn't know she had been sleeping with Mitch). I am angry at her and the situation she has gotten herself (and all of us) into. You have four children in foster care who have been taken off of you - how unfair is it to them for you to go and bring another child into this world who you can not provide and care for? But now she is saying she will have an abortion, which breaks my heart again. Why put yourself in the position where you need an abortion. You are 21 and have four children - you know how babies are made!

4 comments:

  1. My teenage cousin got his girlfriend pregnant a couple of years ago and I had a VERY difficult time with the news. He had barely finished high school and she had a horrible relationship with her mother (she lived at home and her mother didn't notice that she was EIGHT months pregnant!). I wanted to rip the baby from their arms!

    I don't know why things like this happen. It just doesn't make sense.

    Sending you hugs Bec!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry! I know the feeling of wanting a sibling to straighten up. You just want to shake them and yell at them. I truly hope he gets a wake up call and changes.

    Sending you SO much love, hon!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about your Brother Bec but you're right only he can help himself, all you can do is be there to offer support.

    As for other news, I shan't comment because with the frame of mind I'm in, it wouldn't be nice.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so much bigger than a slap in the face... this is akin to being kicked and spat on while you're down. What a selfish little cow Alicia is.

    I will email you about your brother.

    Sending you lots of protective, loving energy xoxo

    ReplyDelete