Friday 10 April 2009

Starting the pessaries

Just another quick update. I haven't really been up to blogging lately, I'm comfortable enough just letting the days float past without thinking to much about the dramas of being infertile.

We are cycling again, I started my progesterone pessaries yesterday (I always forget how horrible they are!). Transfer is set for next Wednesday, nearly a year after the cycle where none of our embryo's made it to blastocyst. I pray that our last embryo defrosts fine and the transfer goes well.

Happy Easter everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I am thinking about you, always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bec. Praying for you and I just know it's your turn. "God did you hear me? It's HER turn!"xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sending prayers your way too bec. thanks so much for yours!

    i hope that you have a happy easter!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and sending you so much love! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck Bec - hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete