Saturday 25 April 2009

Going out of my mind

I think this has been the most intense two-week-wait of my life. I guess the stakes are so much higher this time. I am so nervous about the possible results. I'm trying not to do a home pregnancy test and wait for my blood test on Tuesday but that seems like a lifetime away right now. But Im scared to do a home test because - what if I'm not pregnant? I don't know if I really want to deal with that if that's the case. But I guess that's the risk you have to take. To have the chance of something good happening, you have to take the risk of it not working as well. Not sure if I am willing to put myself through this again. God willing I wont have to.

Symptoms - sore boobs, gassy, nauseous at times, tiny cramps on occasions but not all the time, super hungry, serious weight gain. All of these could mean everything or nothing.

6 comments:

  1. I am wishing you the absolute best luck possible in any and every world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I should tell you to wait or not to wait until Tuesday! I'll be here, no matter what you decide. Hoping, praying and sending everything I've got!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can only be what you are today, so just concentrate on all that you have today, hope that you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am wishing you all the luck in the universe that you get your BFP next week!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh hon, arrrrggggghhhh! how stressful. Let us know what you decide to do, and of course it has to be a LOOONNNGGG weekend too! Fingers crossed xxxx

    ReplyDelete