Thursday 25 December 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope that you all had wonderful days spent with those that you love the most.

It is days like today that I treasure being married to a truly wonderful person. The joy of waking up with somebody you love and feeling them against your body, drawing them in for a hug and then holding hands while walk to the Christmas tree - it makes me want to keep going. Not just trying for a baby, but it gives me a purpose in life, even if sometimes that purpose gets cloudy and hard to see.

My hcg levels are back to zero. Im not sure if we will do our FET next cycle, I am going to rest and wait to see how I feel. For now I want to enjoy spending precious time with Murray.

3 comments:

  1. merry christmas to you too bec!

    we are very lucky to have such wonderful, supportive husbands. if it wasn't for my patient hubby i would've lost my mind a long time ago.

    hugs to you from snowy and cold canada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bec I wish you and Murray only the very best for the year ahead. Warmest and best wishes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bec, so sorry to read of your loss. All the best for 2009 xoxo

    ReplyDelete