Thursday 4 September 2008

Not coping with anything

Work has become too much for me, I can't handle it for much longer. I have a migraine today which is really killing me, yet I am still doing work from home because of the sheer volume of work I need to get through before my boss gets back from her holiday on Monday.

Murray and I have both applied for jobs in Singapore for 2009. It's time for us to move on and do something different with our lives. The last two and a bit years have been completely dedicated to setting ourselves up for a baby, when in reality they should have been about us. Babies can grow up anywhere, we need to start doing things for ourselves, and I need to get away from the pressure of my job.

4 comments:

  1. Big hugs to you today. I wish you peace from your troubles. Feel your feelings, nobody can or should tell you if you're wrong. You're in my thoughts today.
    -D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I like your way of thinking. It's so easy to live for a future that unfortunately for some may or not happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bec, I am so glad you have come to this decision. Whilst moving to a new country can be scary it really is about lifestyle choice. This current job sounds like it's killing you.

    Best of luck with your applications and please know that I'm hear to vent or ask a million questions.

    Take care.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bec,
    I have just read your blog and I know nothing anyone can say or do can make you come out of that dark place ... only you. I hope you find peace in yourself and remember through your blogs you have touched mine and I'm sure many other peoples hearts.
    M

    ReplyDelete