Sunday 11 May 2008

Family drama again

Murray and I had a lovely lunch yesterday with my Mum and her partner Kevin to celebrate Mother Days early. We had a lovely time out at the Ironbark Brewery in Caversham, very relaxing, good food, good company. Everything was going great until Mum told me that Mitchell had called her this morning and that him and Alicia were in the wars again. We both expected it to happen, but it is still very upsetting everytime that they get into one of their fights.

Apparently the police were called to the house after the argument, Alicia had hit Mitchell and Mitchell had hit back, but of course only he got in trouble over it. The police made the decision that with all the history of the relationship and DCD's previous involvement, the children shouldn't be in the house with the two. Alicia was forced to get my Dad's girlfriend to come and pick the kids up, and then she was sent to a womens refuge for the night. The police threatened that if that hadn't happened, the children would be taken off of them temporarily into state care.

I rang Mitchell in the afternoon to see how he was going, and Alicia was with him, apparently they were trying to talk things out, the same as always, and I just left them to it, I didn't want to get involved.

Then I got a phone call from Mitchell at 10pm and he sounded incredibly angry and upset. They were at the house together, he'd had a couple of drinks at her urging, and then she told him that she has slept with another guy, and not just any other guy, but her step-brother! The worst thing about it all is that their little girl who is only seven weeks old, may not be his child!!!! Apparently she said the whole thing with a really smug look on her face, and taunted Mitchell by telling him that she slept with him only 15 minutes after sleeping with the other guy.

Mitchell was just devastated. The relationship has always been a bad one, he has cheated before and been honest about it and she accepted that. She also admitted to acting sexually with a number of other people but not actually sleeping with them, but that doesn't worry me because that is the relationship they chose. The thing that bothers me the most is that Mitchell really didn't want another child, and it took him so long to come around to the fact that he has a little girl now, he is finally bonding with her, and now there is a chance that this might not be his child! What the f&ck kind of mother would do that to firstly their child, but to their partner who they supposedly love!

She has been spouting off about how Mitchell can take Jordan (Mitchell's son), Lulu can go to her Dad (who has nothing to do with her) and Charlotte can be adopted out and then she will kill herself. I think she is just attention seeking, but she is seriously twisted in the head. I don't want her anywhere near those kids. She is mentally unstable. I'm going to call DCD in the morning to see what is going to happen next because it's just not right.

Happy Mothers Day to me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the hugs, here's a big (((HUG))) from me. Family drama, sheesh, I know how that goes as well. Happy Sunday to you eh?

    Thanks for checking up on me...:)

    ReplyDelete